Caprese Balsamic Grilled Chicken
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 8 ounce fresh mozzarella ball, sliced
- 1 ripe field tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic reduction
- Marinate the chicken in the balsamic vinaigrette overnight.
- Grill the chicken in medium-high heat until cooked and slightly charred, about 2-4 minutes per side before topping with the mozzarella and tomato and letting it heat until it just starts to melt.
- Serve topped with the basil and balsamic reduction.
Note: It’s best to marinate the chicken overnight but you can do it for less time or even skip it and rely on the balsamic reduction for the balsamic flavour.
Note: You can grill the chicken on a barbecue, in a grill pan or regular pan on the stove or broil in the oven.
Note: To make a balsamic reduction, simmer 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar over medium heat until it has reduced by 1/2.
Recipe From closetcooking.com