Creamy Shrimp with Asparagus
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups asparagus, chopped in three-inch pieces
- salt to taste
- Heat butter in a skillet over high heat until it just begins to smoke.
- Place shrimp in an even layer on the bottom of the pan and cook for 1 minute without stirring.
- Season shrimp with salt; cook and stir until shrimp begin to turn pink about 1 minute.
- Add garlic, heavy cream and asparagus. Let it simmer for 8 minutes or until asparagus begins to soften.
- Serve hot.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Number of Servings: 5 Servings