Epic Gluten Free Brownies
2 oz. semisweet chocolate
1/2 cup coconut oil, measured solid
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup almond flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
4 oz. semisweet chocolate, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Chop the chocolate and melt it with the coconut oil in the microwave or on a double boiler. Cool slightly.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients with the melted chocolate mixture in a machine or by hand.
- Spread batter into prepared pan evenly. Chop up the semisweet chocolate and sprinkle it on top of the batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with moist crumbs. Cool, then slice.
Number of Servings: