- Place peaches in a large bowl, and gently toss with lemon juice.
- Place 1 cup of peaches in a blender, set aside remaining slices, and blend until smooth.
- Place yogurt into a bowl; stir in the peach puree and lemon zest until well blended.
- Cut the angel food cake into squares and place half in the bottom of a glass dish. Spoon half of the peach slices over the cake. Cover with half of the yogurt mixture.
- Place remaining cake squares over the yogurt. Top with peaches, reserving 5 or 6 slices for garnish. Cover with remaining yogurt mixture. Garnish with peach slices.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Number of Servings: 8