Grilled Pork with Harissa Broccoli
- 2 lemons
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 3 tbsp. plus 1 tsp olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 large head broccoli (about 1 1/4 lbs), trimmed and cut into large florets
- 2 tbsp. harissa
- Heat grill to medium-high. Finely grate zest of 1 lemon and set aside, then cut both lemons in half. Brush pork with 1 teaspoon oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Grill pork, turning occasionally, until it reaches 140°F on instant-read thermometer, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer to cutting board and let rest at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat broccoli with 1 tablespoon olive oil and grill along with pork, turning often, until just tender and charred. Grill lemon until charred, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix harissa with remaining 2 tablespoon oil and toss with broccoli; sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Squeeze lemon halves over pork, then slice pork. Serve with broccoli and grilled lemon wedges.
Nutritional Information (per serving): About 330 calories, 16.5 g fat (3.5 g saturated), 38 g protein, 385 mg sodium, 8 g carb, 3 g fiber
Recipe From: goodhousekeeping.com
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4