- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup Swerve brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbsp Swerve icing sugar
*Note – If you like more spice, increase cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, and cloves to taste.
Preheat oven to 180˚C (350˚F) and line muffin tin with 12 muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and Swerve brown sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add pumpkin puree and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, sift almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and spices.
- Add sifted, dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Scoop batter into muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, whip softened cream cheese and Swerve icing sugar until smooth. *Note – microwave for 20 seconds if needed to soften.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on top of each muffin.
- Use the tip of a knife to swirl the cream cheese with the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Recipe & photos created by Laurie Nybo – @lazyketophotography