Keto Raspberry Mousse
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 250g or 9 Ounces Mascarpone
- 2 Tablespoons Stevia (Or your sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Raspberries
- In a large bowl, beat the whipping cream until thickened.
- In a separate bowl, beat the mascarpone and stevia until smooth.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone.
- Once almost combined, fold through the chopped raspberries.
- Mix until smooth and then refrigerate for a few hours to thicken, in the bowl you mixed in or move the mousse into a “fancy” presentation dish.
- Top with more raspberries and enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 6