Ketogenic Spinach Fritatta
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 lb (225 g) baby spinach, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil, to saute with
- 2 avocados, diced
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Saute the onions, bell peppers, and spinach in the olive oil until the spinach is wilted.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, eggs, and avocado with the onion and spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into an 8-by-8 inch baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the frittata is cooked (not runny any more).
- Let cool, then slice and enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 8