Killer Keto Cheese & Cauliflower Soup
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut or almond milk (carton)
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 scoop collagen bone broth & 1 cup water
- 2 cups water
- 2 scoops Collagen Bone Broth or liquid Collagen Bone Broth
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add cauliflower, onion, low carb milk, broth, water, and collagen bone broth to a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Once the time is up puree soup using a high speed blender or stick blender. Return to the slow cooker with the heat still on low.
- Stir in mustard and all but 1/2 cup of the cheese for garnish.
- Continue to heat until all the cheese is melted. Serve with remaining cheese and additional toppings if desired.
Number of Servings: