No Rise Pizza Dough
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups plain flour
- Add the olive oil and sugar to the warm water and sprinkle the yeast over the top. Let sit for 5 minutes, or until yeast is foamy.
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and pour in the yeast mixture. Mix with a wooden spoon until mixture begins to come together.
- Turn the dough onto a clean surface and knead until dough is smooth. divide into 3 balls.
- Roll out each ball and place on a greased baking tray.
- Top with your chosen sauce and toppings.
- Bake at 200°C for around 15 minutes, or until golden.
Recipe From Yummly.com
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Number of Servings: 4