Pork Chops with Warm Lemon Vinaigrette
- 4 bone-in porkchops, 1″ thick
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 lemon, cut into 1/4″ wheels
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut in half
- 2 c. baby arugula
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat a large cast iron pan over high heat. Pat each pork chop dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper on all sides. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan and add two pork chops. Sear on high for 5 minutes on each side. Remove the pork chops to rest while you cook the last two pork chops.
- In the same pan, reduce heat to medium heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, thyme, lemon wheels and 1/2 tsp salt. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes until garlic is softened and lemons begin to brown. Add cold butter and allow to melt slowly to create a sauce.
- Serve pork chops with side of fresh arugula and drizzle sauce over pork chops and greens. Top with sprinkle of sea salt.
Recipe from delish.com
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 4