- 1 can Farmer’s Market Foods Organic Pumpkin
- 2 tsp Nutters Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 300ml Can Sweeten Condensed Milk (do not substitute the sweetened condensed milk with evaporated milk!)
- 2 Eggs Lightly Beaten
- 9″ Pie Shell
- Mix pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and salt together. Add remaining filling ingredients, and mix slowly until just combined.
- Pour into a pie shell, and bake at 425 F for 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350 F for an additional 32-40 minutes.
- Cool on a rack, and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from – Farmers Market Foods
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50-60 minutes
Number of Servings: