Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into medium florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup pesto
- 3 Tbsp champagne vinegar
- 6 cups mixed baby arugula, spinach and kale
- ½ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives, halved
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Toss together the cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt and pepper and divide between 2 baking sheets. Roast until the cauliflower is deep golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a dry saute pan over medium heat, toast the pine nuts until lightly toasted, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to the baking sheets with the cauliflower.
- Next, place the pesto and champagne vinegar in a small mason jar. Screw on the lid and shake until well combined.
- Place the baby greens onto a large platter, top with the cooled cauliflower and pine nuts and then scatter the olives and parsley over the top. Just before serving, drizzle over the dressing and toss.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Number of Servings: 12