Wildflower Honey Apricot Muffins
1 cup Wildflower honey
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup low fat 2% milk
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1 cup dried apricots, coarsely chopped
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1. In a large bowl, cream Wildflower honey with butter until light and fluffy, then beat in eggs and milk.
2. In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ginger.
3. Stir dry ingredients into large bowl with wet mixture until just moistened. Stir in apricots and walnuts.
4. Pour batter into greased or lined muffin tins.
5. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool on wire rack.