BLACK SEED OIL with Vitamin E offers health-maintaining antioxidants. BLACK SEED OIL is very high in good fats: with 50% Linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acid), 25% Oleic acid (olive oil’s health-giving omega 9). Although it was used as far back as 5000 years ago, today we know that BLACK SEED OIL contains compounds including beta-sitosterol, crystalline nigellone, and thymoquinone.
Ancient Wisdom Brings Modern Therapy
Black Seed is fairly new to mainstream natural health, but it isn’t new to herbal remedies and herbal pharmacopoeias. According to history, it was used by Egyptian pharaohs, and has been widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. Today, science shows the oil’s compounds can be beneficial for various conditions.
Enerex BLACK SEED OIL from the Mediterranean is certified organic, first cold-pressed pure oil for maximum quality, and has a delightful “nutty” flavour. It offers essential fatty acid (meaning fat that is vital to our health but cannot be made by the body, so must be consumed from foods). It has added Vitamin E, naturally occurring mixed tocopherols that are known to be super-antioxidants!
The seeds of greatness
Black Seed contains over 100 active chemical compounds. The three most studied ingredients are:
- crystalline nigellone
- beta sitosterol
Fast facts about the little black seed:
- Black Seeds are used in Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Indian cooking, and have a nutty flavour.
- Black Seed/Black Cumin Seed is not related to the spice cumin.
- Black Seed Nigella sativa is a part of the buttercup plant family.
- Black Cumin is sold as “black seed” or “black caraway,” but for therapeutic value, only Nigella sativa is true Black Seed.
- Nigella sativa (Black Seed) has not been shown to have any known negative side effects.
*Black Seed Scientific Research
Since 1959, Black Seed (Nigella sativa) has been researched in over 200 clinical studies worldwide. Six medical patents have been granted for Black Seed for various conditions.
5 Reasons to keep a bottle of Enerex Black Seed Oil in your washroom:⠀
– Use as a hair mask before a shower for silky smooth hair⠀
-Apply after shaving to prevent inflammation and/or ingrown hairs⠀
– Use after exfoliation for glowing skin ⠀
– Naturally balance the skin microbiome (yeast overgrowth)⠀
-Find relief from psoriasis and eczema with topical and internal use ⠀