Proteolytic enzyme used to combat inflammatory disorders. Protein and fibrin dissolving properties provide multifaceted therapeutic benefits that are useful in the management of pain and inflammation.
• Expedite natural process of healing
• Supports breakdown of inflammatory molecules
• Helps with the process of remodelling scar tissue
• May relieve pain by blocking pain-inducing amines in inflamed tissue
• May reduce inflammation by thinning fluids, helping fluid to drain and contributing to faster tissue repair
• May break down dead or damaged tissue by dissolving protein by-products
• Mucolytic effects may help break down mucous
Good to Know
• Serrapeptase is a non-pathogenic enterobacterium Serratia E-15
• Enerex Serrapeptase is grown in cultures and fermented, considered a vegan-friendly product
• Strength listed on the bottle is guaranteed at expiry
• Fast working enzyme if there is a high level of inflammation in the body
• Higher doses (above 120,000SU) only produce an effect under the condition that the body can utilize them for breakdown
• Quantitative way to find out if Serrapeptase is working, request a CRP, ESR and Fibrinogen level blood work before supplementing, and then after at least 2-weeks of supplementation
• Sustainably delivered in vegan and phthalate-free delayed-release capsules for long-lasting results
How to Use
ADULTS: Take 1 capsule daily with enough water to swallow on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before food or 2 hours after, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcer, are taking anticoagulants/blood thinners, or anti-inflammatory medication, or are having surgery.
If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.